These great cleaning tips will save you time on everyday cleaning tasks. There are a few in there I bet you never knew!
1. Lemons remove water marks from taps and other stainless steal surfaces.
2. Chalk can remove grease stains from clothes and fabric
3. A window squeegee will get pet hair out of carpet
4. Baking soda will remove those annoying rings on coffee cups
5. Microwave a bowl of water for 2-3 minutes to make cleaning the inside of the microwave easier
6. Put newspaper at the bottom of your garbage bin to soak up any liquid and avoid gross bin juice
7. To easily clean ceiling fan blades without spreading dust, put an old pillow case over the blade and use it to wipe the blade clean from inside the case. No more dust!
8. You can remove scratches from wooden furniture by rubbing a walnut over it. It’s like magic, try it!
10. Use a wet pumice stone to clean your oven. Yes really!
You might also like:
What other great cleaning tips do you use?