With the start of a long weekend here in NSW, a lot of us have big plans for the weekend! I’ve put together another week of simple, family friendly meals to help kick you off for the week ahead so take the time this weekend to get organised and get planning. Enjoy!
- Honey, soy slow cooked lamb. I tried this out last week and it was SO GOOD! The perfect winter meal.
- Lemon and herb crumbed salmon. I’m slightly obsessed with salmon right now. It is just such an easy, quick, healthy meal. You’ll love this one.
- Oven baked calamari with salad. It’s a bit of a seafood week and I’m going to give this simple recipe from Simplify, Create, Inspire a try, it looks delish!
- Simple turkey burgers. No fuss, nothing fancy but easy and quick. The patties also freeze well for later raw or cooked.
- Stir fry chicken curry. I found this delicious looking recipe on Pinterest and am going to give it a shot! How amazing does it look.
- Throw together frittata. I tend to mix up the ingredients based on what I’ve got left over. You can find a recipe here that you can adapt. It works with chicken and bacon, roast veggies and any number of other combinations.
You can find past weekly meal plans here.
Stay up to date with weekly meal plans and much more. Sign up to the newsletter!