I’ve put together another week of simple, family friendly meals to help kick you off for the week ahead. I’m a huge fan of meal planning and having them all planned out takes a lot of the stress out of your week. Enjoy!
- Easy chicken pie. This simple pie is perfect for a tasty winter weeknight meal and will be on the table in 30 minutes.
- Prosciutto wrapped chicken. This is one of my favourite meals and you can make it all raw and then freeze so you can just cook the chicken and serve. Easy!
- Beef honey soy kebabs with rice (recipe to come, you’ll need a soy sauce, honey, onion, capsicum, zucchini and 400g of beef cubes).
- Slow cooker pulled pork burgers. Make a bulk lot of the pork and freeze for sandwiches.
- Roast lamb with rosemary, garlic and veggies!
- Parmesan crumbed veal. Full of flavour, trust me.