I’ve put together another week of simple, family friendly meals to help kick you off for the week ahead. I’m a huge fan of meal planning and having them all planned out takes a lot of the stress out of your week. Enjoy!
- Easy chicken pie. This simple pie is perfect for a tasty winter weeknight meal and will be on the table in 30 minutes.
- Prosciutto wrapped chicken. This is one of my favourite meals and you can make it all raw and then freeze so you can just cook the chicken and serve. Easy!
- Beef honey soy kebabs with rice (recipe to come, you’ll need a soy sauce, honey, onion, capsicum, zucchini and 400g of beef cubes).
- Slow cooker pulled pork burgers. Make a bulk lot of the pork and freeze for sandwiches.
- Roast lamb with rosemary, garlic and veggies!
- Parmesan crumbed veal. Full of flavour, trust me.
You can find past weekly meal plans here.
Stay up to date with weekly meal plans and much more. Sign up to the newsletter!