This week has been super busy in our house. Yesterday was my birthday and I celebrated with a lovely dinner out with hubby. The coming week is also going to be crazy so I’ve chosen super easy meals and a few slow cooker options for this weeks meal plan to make life more manageable.
- Easy sausage casserole. This one is loved by my boys and is often a “fall back” dish for days that just don’t go to plan 😉
- 10 minute bacon and pesto pasta. If you haven’t tried this you NEED to. Dinner on the table in 10 minutes and it is awesome.
- Chorizo frittata. Again, this is another one of those quick, no fuss dishes. Serve with a nice salad and you’re done.
- Slow cooker roast pumpkin soup. I’ve got left overs of this one in the freezer ready to go!
- Slow cooker beef stroganoff. This is such a no fail, well loved dish, perfect for the cold weather!