I’m off to Melbourne today for the Kidspot blogger event. I’m super excited as it will be my first “on my own” trip. Even if it is just for the day! I’ve linked up with a few other bloggers who’ve got some great recipes for this weeks meal plan. Enjoy 🙂
- Parmesan crumbed chicken with mashed potato and steamed veggies.
- Zuccini & quinoa chicken nuggets. I’m looking forward to trying these out with the kids!.
- Chicken chilli con carne. This going to be a hit with everyone.
- Beef fajita wraps. These are a super easy weeknight meal (plus you can take the leftovers for lunch!)
- Grilled tandoori salmon. As most of you have noticed I’m slight partial to a lovely piece of grilled salmon.
- Crumbed lamb cutlets. I LOVE lamb cutlets. I don’t have the almond meal from this recipe but I’m sure you could replace it with (not very paleo) breadcrumbs. 😉