No Rise Pizza Dough Recipe
Looking for a quick dinner idea? This 5 minute no rise pizza dough recipe is perfect for making home made pizzas for the whole family!
- 3 cups plain flour
- 1 sachet dry yeast
- 1 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 cup warm (not hot!) water
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl
- Add oil & water and mix with your hands until well combined
- Gently kneed until smooth
- Roll out until 5mm thin
The perfect, easy no rise pizza dough recipe. Try it tonight!
If you are ready to make your pizzas straight away just spread your sauce or pesto base and top with whatever you choose! The trick is not to put on too much topping or they become soggy and heavy.
Some of my favorite toppings are:
- Pesto base with chicken, sundried tomatoes & boccichini cheese.
- Lamb strips with fetta & pumpkin
What are your favorite toppings?