What you do:
- Lay out all your supplied
- Soak your floral foam by filling a large container of water and sitting the foam on top. Wait for it to fill with water and completely sink. Resist the urge to push it under the water as this can create air pockets.
- Group together some of your berries into small bunches and wind wire around to keep them together. You want a mix of bunch sizes as well as some individual stalks. It is easier to quickly fill the wreath if you have a few bunches.
- Starting from the middle/top gentle press bunches into your wreath. The best approach is to spread bunches around, filling as much space as possible first and then later fill in the gaps with individual stalks.
- Fill in any gaps with stray berries or chillies.
- Add some variety in colour with some white flowers mixed in.
Pages: 1 2