Lemon and herb crumbed salmon
Author: An Organised Life
Recipe type: Main
- 4x 150g salmon fillets
- ½ cup home made breadcrumbs
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsb dried mixed herbs
- Combine 1tbs oil, lemon juice, breadcumbs and mixed herbs in a small bowl.
- Rub onto one side of each piece of salmon.
- Add 1tbs oil into a frypan on medium heat.
- Place salmon, crumb side down and cook for 3 minutes, with lid on pan.
- Turn salmon and cook for 3 minutes more.
- Serve with steamed veggies.