This is a delicious, quick, healthy meal perfect for a weekend lunch or light dinner. I make this lamb salad at least once a fortnight. It is one of my absolute favourites!
- 500-600g lamb cut in strips
- 200g fetta
- 1/2 butternut pumpkin cubed
- 100g pine nuts
- 1/2 cup couscous (dry)
- 1-2Tbs oil
- Coat pumpkin with oil and place in oven to roast for 15-20min on 180 or until browned.
- Remove and cover to keep warm.
- While pumpkin roasts, make up couscous according to packet instructions and toast pine nuts on low heat in a fry pan (no oil).
- Fry lamb with a small amount of oil until just slightly pink in parts. Reserve juices to use on salad.
- Fill each plate with a large handful of lettuce mix, top with lamb, roast pumpkin, couscous and line nuts.
- Top with pan juices and crumble fetta over each.