Pulled pork is a really easy and totally delicious meal. You can serve it plain with veggies, on burgers or in toasted sandwhiches. Not only is it tasty, pulled pork is easy to make in a slow cooker.
To make pulled pork in a slow cooker…
Trim pork shoulder of most of the excess fat (leave a little on as this will make it easier to “pull” and ads flavour).
- Place pork whole in slow cooker and add apple cider vinegar approximately 1/3 of the way up the pork (it doesn’t need to be covered).
- Cook for 6 hours on slow (meat should be falling apart).
- Drain apple cider vinegar off meat.
- Use a fork to shred and pull apart the meat.
- Combine pork in a large bowl with smoky BBQ sauce.
Pulled pork from the slow cooker done!
So easy and trust me, SOOO YUMMY