Personal Budget Reviews
A personal budget review is a chance to sit down with me, either in person or over the phone, and develop your budget from scratch. I will help you determine areas you can cut expenses and give you ideas for ways to make savings. You’ll learn my tips for managing your budget and have it set up and totally personalised for you. At the end of your personal budget review you will feel empowered to make positive changes to the way you manage your money and work towards your financial goals. My system is simple and manageable which means you can stick to it!
- A personal consultation lasting 1.5-2 hours to determine your current situation, expenses and goals (either in person if you live locally or over the phone for clients further afield).
- A complete review of your current spending habits and financial commitments as well as your income.
- The development of a personalised budget based on your needs.
- Suggestions for areas of saving and tips for reducing your expenses and/or increasing your income where possible.
- Setting up of systems to manage your budget (includes a financial overview of where money is allocated each pay period, a full budget overview and a budget to do list).
- Information on budgeting for irregular incomes and people who are self employed (if applicable).
- Information on managing and tracking your budget.
What Do You Receive
Once your budget consultation and budget are completed you will receive:
A budget to do list (this has all the information on what you need to do to begin implementing your new budget)
A financial overview which includes information on where your money is allocated on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis
Your full budget showing all expenses and allocation of funds.
In addition, an editable custom software document can be purchased separately. This document is specifically designed so you can make modifications and changes as needed.
What is the Cost?
Personal budget reviews cost $350. This price includes your consultation and full budget development. You can purchase a copy of my personalised budget software for an additional cost.
*Note: Personal budgeting reviews are designed to assist you in organising, planning and implementing a home budget. I do not provide financial advice or investment advice.