I seem to spend a lot of time on the phone. Often on hold! It seems such wasted time and it got me thinking about what I could multitask while I wait. Why waste the time spent on the phone when it could be put to good use? These are some great ideas for tasks you can do while you chat away on the phone.
- Open & sort the mail
- Wipe down the kitchen (or bathroom) bench
- Dust the TV cabinet
- Tidy away the kids toys
- Restock the toilet paper holder
- Pull out the meat for dinner
- Put away some folded washing
- Delete your junk mail
- Put on a load of washing
- Clear out of date items from the fridge
- Get rid of junk mail or old magazines
- Declutter a drawer
- Tidy a bookcase
- Put away the cutlery out of the dishwasher
- Grab a glass of wine 😉
What other tasks do you do while on the phone?
Have you checked out the new eBooks? You can find them online now here!